Every day we represent clients in the Magistrates’ Court, County Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal in a range of matters from minor driving offences to the most serious and complex crimes. We have extensive experience in representing clients at Mentions, Case Conferences, Pleas, Bail Applications, Breach Proceedings and Trials.
We advise people on their rights upon arrest and before attending an interview with police. We communicate with our clients through each stage of the criminal law process both in and out of Court. We assess the strength of the evidence against you and provide comprehensive, practical advice on how you should plead. We listen to your concerns and consider your personal circumstances in preparing your case for Court.
If required, we can organise:
- An experienced, specialist criminal law Barrister (Queen’s Counsel or junior Counsel, depending on your matter’s needs) to represent you at Court;
- Referral to Court-run programs;
- A forensic psychologist or psychiatrist to conduct an assessment and report;
- Independent expert reports to test key evidence against you;
- Reports from your medical practitioner or treating psychologist or psychiatrist.
We can also connect you with a range of respected support services in the community, such as:
- Men’s Behaviour Change Programs;
- Drug and Alcohol Counselling and Rehabilitation;
- Youth Justice;
- Disability Support Services.
We understand that the criminal law process is stressful and can cause embarrassment and distress. Your information is always received courteously and kept confidential. You can be assured that your matter is being dealt with discreetly and competently.